The multiple facets of RNA in development and disease Conference
The Signalife Labex community is happy to welcome you to the «The multiple facets of RNA in development and disease » conference, held on February 7-9 at the « Grand Château » (Valrose campus, Nice).
This international conference will bring together world-renowned leaders in the expanding field of RNA biology together with researchers and students to disseminate and discuss the latest fundamental and translational discoveries. Session topics will include non-coding RNAs, spatio-temporal dynamics of gene expression, systems biology, RNA diseases and RNA-based therapy, as well as recent technological developments. The conference is organized by members of the Signalife network, which includes 6 local research institutes (iBV, IPMC, IRCAN, C3M, ISA, Inria) and 8 institutions (UNS, UCA, CNRS, Inserm, INRA, Inria, Nice CHU, CAL).
List of Invited Speakers:
- Victor AMBROS – UMASS Program of Molecular Medicine, Worcester – MA, USA
- Edouard BERTRAND – CNRS IGMM, Montpellier -FRANCE
- Laurence COLLEAUX – Imagine Institute, Paris – FRANCE
- Andrzej DZIEMBOWSKI – Laboratory Of RNA Biology and Functional Genomics, Varsaw – Poland
- Reni FERNANDEZ de LUCO – CNRS UMR 9002 IGH, Montpellier – FRANCE
- Aimee JACKSON – miRagen Therapeutics, Boulder – CO, USA
- Markus STOFFEL – ETH, Zürich – Switzerland
- Marvin TANENBAUM – Hubrecht Institute, Utrecht –THE NETHERLANDS
- Gian Gaetano TARTAGLIA – Centre for Genomic regulation, Barcelona – SPAIN
- Jernej ULE – The Francis Crick Institute, London – UK
- Hervé VAUCHERET – Cell Biology Laboratory INRA, Versailles – FRANCE
Registration to the meeting is free but compulsory.
Attendance is limited to 100 participants, so participants will be selected based on abstract if necessary.
ORGANIZATION & CONTACTPROGRAM and BOOKMEDIAMeeting Picture Galery
Workshop : Joint PhD Projects